The Los Angeles Theatre Center
March 12 – 16514 South Spring Street Los Angeles 90013
The Architecture & Design Film Festival is the nation’s largest film festival celebrating the creative spirit of architecture and design. This year the festival will come to downtown Los Angeles to the beautiful Los Angeles Theatre Center. ADFF showcase more than 30 films, and many panel discussions, book signings and Q&A’s with design leaders and film makers from around the world.
How this festival works:
- 30 Films – ranging in length from 2 minutes to 95 minutes.
- Each of the individual films has been curated into 15 programs.
- Tickets are sold by program and each program presents 1-3 films of varying lengths.
- Programs have a total running time of approximately 90 minutes.
- To purchase tickets or see the full schedule click here.
Thursday, March 13, 7:00 – 8:00
Remaking the City
Saturday March 15, 2:30 – 3:30
No Easy Chair: Architects and the Design of Furniture
Saturday March 15, 4:30 – 5:30
Learning Culture : Embedded Architecture
Sunday March 16, 2:30 – 3:30
Purism and Pragmatism: Restoring Classic Modern Houses
Sunday March 16, 4:30 – 5:30
Hands-on, Ground-up: Community and Design/Build