2013 International Annual Meeting
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
September 30-October 4, 2013
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego, California, USA
The annual meeting is expected to draw 1,500 professionals, including psychologists, researchers, engineers, web designers and product designers, who will present their work on a vast range of topics, patient safety, distracted driving, human-robot interaction, workplace safety, human-systems integration, and much more.
More than 20 invited speakers, 30 panels, 10 workshops, and 200 lectures and posters are scheduled so attendees can collaborate and connect with colleagues and leaders in their fields.
The 2013 Annual Meeting features include:
• Keynote speaker, Annie Murphy Paul, journalist, author and Time magazine columnist on learning
• User Experience Day with keynote speaker August de los Reyes of Microsoft (partially sponsored by Google Research)
• System Development (human-systems integration) Day-and-a-Half with guest speaker, six technical sessions, and networking events
• Interactive demonstrations of virtual environment simulators, flight simulation software, and a low-gravity environment motion-tracking system developed in part with NASA
• Facility tours of Qualcomm, Intuit, San Diego Gas & Electric, and more